– SolidScape a présenté un système qui relie en réseau les clients et les distributeurs de ses machines ce qui facilite les diagnostics et les ventes. Le constructeur présentait aussi un nouveau procédé de fabrication disruptive. http://www.solid-scape.com/
– Prodways annonce de nouvelles machines et matériaux ainsi que de nouveaux accords commerciaux : http://www.datapressepremium.com/rmdiff/2008930/CPProdwaysEuromold.pdf
– Installé sur trois stands, Stratasys a présenté de nombreux développements :
Stratasys Ltd. is demonstrating at EuroMold 2014 its additive manufacturing ecosystem, which gives designers, engineers and manufacturers heightened flexibility to 3D print prototypes, parts and final end-use products ‘their way.’
Stratasys is bringing its additive manufacturing ecosystem to life at Euromold 2014 with new partnership and program announcements, recently introduced 3D printers and materials, and a host of new show-stopping customer applications that exemplify faster time to market, reduced costs, customized mass production, and improved design.
20 Game-Changing 3D Printed Customer Applications Plus Newly Announced 3D Printers and 3D Production Systems Span Three Stands at EuroMold 2014
On its main booth, Hall 11, stand D90, visitors can get an up-close insight into superior workflow and cost-reducing capabilities for designers and manufacturers. The aerospace-themed stand features a remarkable, full-size airplane cabin interior that employs a combination of state of the art FDM and PolyJet 3D printing techniques for prototypes (various seat parts), manufacturing tools (sand casting pattern for seat base) and end use parts (sidewall upper skin, electrical clips and air ducts).
Aviation is just one of the application solutions that Stratasys is presenting in Hall 11. Kiosks located throughout the booth highlight a wide range of strategic customer applications, including:
- StreetScooter (Aachen University, Germany) an affordable and sustainable fully functional prototype electric car designed and built in just one year with the Stratasys Objet1000 – the world’s largest multi-material 3D Production System
- Normal (USA) perfectly demonstrating mass customization production by 3D printing custom-fit earphones using Fortus 250mc 3D Printers
- Eletro Zagonel (Brazil) controlled design confidentiality and accelerated time-to-market for their superior shower system by producing functional shower prototypes in-house using the Objet30 3D Printer
- Legacy Effects (USA) creating “impossible to build” costumes and final props for Hollywood blockbuster movies like IronMan and RoboCop using Stratasys 3D Printers
In addition, at the Molding and Tooling Hall 8, stand H139, Stratasys is showcasing the significant efficiencies achievable today by integrating additive manufacturing into traditional manufacturing processes. Five core manufacturing applications are being featured: jigs and fixtures, composite processing tooling, metal processing tooling, plastic processing tooling, and end use products – with examples such as a Porsche engine with carbon fiber parts and robotic end of arm tools.
Demonstrating how Creatives are pushing the boundaries of 3D printing, Stratasys is offering EuroMold visitors a chance to view twelve (12) stunning 3D printed sculptures by three influential artists in a special gallery in Hall 11, stand FN01. Entitled “The Sixth Element: Unveiling the Beauty of 3D Printing,” the gallery features 12 ground-breaking new works by Prof. Neri Oxman, Nick Ervinck and Eyal Gever.
“3D printing is no longer just about the systems themselves,” says David Reis, chief executive officer of Stratasys. “The industry has reached a new level of maturity and sophistication that demands a holistic, collaborative approach to additive manufacturing, giving our customers access to full solutions that address all their requirements and the flexibility to leverage 3D printing their way. At EuroMold 2014, we are introducing our additive manufacturing ecosystem through an advanced fleet of 3D printers and materials, a host of unique customer applications, our new Professional Services program, and several key partnerships that drive 3D printing optimization and accessibility.“
Premier of Newly-Announced High-Performance 3D Printers and 3D Production Systems
EuroMold 2014 sees the premier of Stratasys recently-announced eleven high-performance 3D printers and materials. With the launch of the popular Objet500 Connex3 earlier this year, Stratasys introduced its unique triple-jetting technology that began a new era in color multi-material 3D printing. Six new PolyJet-based 3D printers employing triple-jetting technology cross-platform allow designers and workgroups to cost-effectively produce prototypes, tools, injection molds and end-use parts featuring vivid color and outstanding product realism. The Objet260 Connex1, 2 and 3 series, which is a compact and office friendly platform, and the Objet350 Connex1, 2 and 3 series that deliver the same capabilities with larger build sizes.
The new Objet30 Prime joins the PolyJet desktop range. It provides customers with new levels of material versatility and product realism, with 12 material options including rubber-like, rigid, high-temperature and bio-compatible materials, with quiet operation and an office-friendly footprint.
The new Objet Eden260VS combines ultrafine 16-micron resolution with soluble support technology. It is optimized for creating delicately detailed models with complex geometries and very thin walls, offering lower cost-per-part for rigid material 3D printing.
Alongside the new PolyJet-based 3D printers, are new Fortus 3D Production Systems, which leverage the success of the company’s popular FDM-based technology by achieving up to 20 percent quicker build times for complex geometries. The Fortus 380mc is designed for high-performance prototyping and production tooling in a variety of thermoplastics, while the Fortus 450mc employs a larger build envelope and the most advanced FDM thermoplastics for mid-sized functional prototypes, production aids and end-use parts.
For materials, Stratasys introduced the ULTEM 1010 resin which combines superior heat, chemical resistance, and tensile strength with bio-compatibility.
More on the recently announced new products can be read here.
New Professional Services Program Helps Companies Transform Their Manufacturing Workflows
At EuroMold 2014 Stratasys is launching a new Professional Services program with the goal of helping larger installations navigate additive manufacturing technologies and solutions, ensuring they adapt their manufacturing workflows to full potential. Stratasys Professional Services comprises ‘Strategic Transitional Services’ including Consulting, Project Implementation and Management Education, and ‘Expert Onsite Services’ encompassing Systems Operations, Specialized Applications Expertise and In-House Support.
Partner Zone Showcases Stratasys’ Open and Collaborative Strategy – Enabling Enhanced Accessibility and Optimized Design for 3D Printing
Working with industry leaders, Stratasys is committed to providing a streamlined, intuitive user experience that enables its customers to leverage the full potential of the most cutting edge 3D printing technologies. Highlighting improved connectivity, ease of use and enhanced color utilization, the Stratasys Partner Zone, located in in Hall 11, stand D90, features four Stratasys partners: PTC, Adobe, Materialise and Netfabb. Each partner is presenting detailed technology demonstrations and 3D printed models, showing how easily and efficiently users can optimize and export their designs for 3D printing on Stratasys systems from their own familiar design environments. In addition, Stratasys is proudly joining PTC PartnerAdvantage Program at the Platinum Tier level to further increase accessibility and enhance design for additive manufacturing.
– Les nouveautés d‘Envisiontec : http://envisiontec.com/3d-printer-blog/envisiontec-announces-new-additions-3d-printing-solutions-euromold-2014/
– Concept Laser a dévoilé sa solution avec deux lasers de 200 ou 400 W. Résultat : une vitesse de fabrication augmentée jusqu’à 80% par rapport à une machine classique. Le constructeur allemand annonce qu’il mettra sur le marché prochainement une grande machine, la X line 2000R, qui sera dotée de deux lasers de 1000 W. Informations : PR-Concept Laser-Euromold2014_EN