Le monde de la production
|Webinar: Additive Manufacturing of Metallic Components – The Metallurgical Perspective
|21 April 2016 – 10:00 (EST), 15:00 (UK time)
|Join us, Lucideon, the materials technology company, for the first in a series of free webinars on Additive Manufacturing.
|Presented by Julius Bonini, P.E., Engineering Manager at Lucideon, the webinar will cover:
|Introduction to Metal Additive Manufacturing:
- Various Methods and Equipment
- E Beam vs. Laser Melting Methods
- Powder Bed vs Deposition Methods
- Available Metal Systems.
|Metallurgical Aspects of the Three Stages of AM Processing:
- Pre-Processing: Powder Issues
- Processing: Issues with Powder Fusion
- Post-Processing: Heat Treatment, Surface Treatments and HIPing.
|Typical Component Applications:
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Comparison of Microstructures to Conventional Fabrication Methods
- General Metallurgical Problems Seen.
- Currently Limited but Growing
- ASTM & ISO
- Validation & Testing.
- Continuing Development & Research.
|Who should register?
- are looking to increase productivity of their AM process
- are experiencing problems with AM
- want to optimize processing and performance
- want to develop the next generation of products using AM
- want to implement AM into their manufacturing processes.
|To register, visit lucideon.com/am-webinar
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :